Recently, more and more often, proposals have been made to take stock in the Reborn universe ahead of schedule.
The Reborn universe was launched as the first test universe with a round system on 03/20/20. 3 months have passed since then, and this is half of the originally planned time of the round.
However, activity in the universe has fallen dramatically at the moment. This is primarily due to the fast maximum pumping of many players, as well as a large margin of the first alliance from others in the Alliance Tournament. As well as a strong gap between old and new players.
In this regard, the administration listened to the players and decided to hold the vote requested by the player. In order to determine whether the duration of the first round of the Reborn universe will be changed, as well as to choose the optimal time for the duration of the second round.
It is important to understand that in order to change the duration of the first round, 70% of the players in the universe must vote and give about 70% of the votes with the consent to change the duration of the first round.
What will happen in case of a change in the duration of the round?
In cases where voting shows interest in reducing the round time of the players, then as planned, the winners will be announced, but by the result of fewer rounds. In other words, the rules described in the topic https://forum.xteriu...classic-reborn/
will be observed, but not after 6 months but earlier.
The administration is considering completing the first round of the Reborn universe in 4 or 5 months.
In cases of the first option, another 2 rounds will be held in the Alliance Tournament.
In cases of the second option, 4 more rounds will be held in the Alliance Tournament.
What will happen in the new round?
It is also worth canceling. That a new round of the Reborn universe will be amended in any case. Both in balance and in duration.
Some of the changes have already been identified. Our task is to make the universe more dynamic and interesting. Create more equal and competitive conditions for all players. A separate topic will be created on this topic with the wishes of the players.
Planned changes for the new Reborn round:
- Automatic increase in the reward in the extraction of resources and dark matter for the planets of the second galaxy from the time that has passed since the launch of the universe
- Rebalancing irrelevant planets of the second galaxy
- Reduced chance of additional rewards in rark containers
- Decreased combat experience gained from containers
- Increasing the price of the Premium bonus opening the opportunity to build a premium fleet
- Increase the maximum number of enemy levels in hostel
- Decreased points earned from points in the Tournament. (for example. if your alliance scored 40 points in the Alliance Tournament, then you will receive 40% less combat points in the Tournament). Necessary in order to increase competition.
- Change Talkor Faction Bonuses
- A smooth increase in the maximum pack for the expedition and the ruins. Initially, the pack size will be underestimated with a smooth increase. As a result, by the last month the pack size will be higher than the maximum value now. It is necessary to increase the chance to catch up and compete with new players who were not registered in the game in the first month with the rest.
- Reduced % rollback of arsenal level upon failed activation
- Adding additional tournaments between players (number of flights, found dark matter, fleet, etc.)
- The introduction of a Bonus that allows the player to attack under the armistice mode.
Сообщение отредактировал odiabile: 18 Июнь 2020 - 20:51