Update 2.8.4 for the WoA universe has been released
- The maximum difference of the trader's rate change has been increased from 2 to 3
- The base exchange rate of Antimatter for dark matter has been increased by 2 times
- Increased the commission from 10 to 75% when buying stellar for dark matter (the exchange of stellar ore for darkmatter remained at the same rate)
- The exchange rate of darkmatter for resources is reduced by 5 times
- The prices for pumping alliance bonuses for antimatter have been recalculated (rates have been adjusted for current prices. Prices have been reduced)
- The reward of contracts in dakrmatter is increased by 2 times
- The reward of contracts in the fleet and resources has been reduced by 2.5 times.
- The minimum reward for completing a contract has been increased from 3 to 50 points. The maximum reward for completing the contract (excluding premium) has been reduced to 3500. (excluding the contract multiplier. Thus, the maximum reward = (3500*contract multiplier) * premium bonus
- Revise contract reward multipliers (lower max multiplier)
- Fleet boost per TM increased from 4 to 5.
- Structure acceleration bonus per TM increased from 6 to 7
- Monthly activity reward reduced from 10k to 4k darkmatter, weekly activity from 1000 to 750, daily from 100 to 75
- The reward of Tournaments in darkmatter is increased by 2 times
- Achievement rewards are reduced by 25-50% depending on achievement and level. The total amount of antimatter from achievements has been reduced by ~35%
- Minimum antimatter reward per level increased from 5 to 50 AM
- The base level reward in fleet and resources has been reduced by 2.5 times. At the same time, the reward growth factor from the value of the player's level has been increased. Thus, ~200 level rewards become the same.
- Particle accelerator production increased at all levels. Most notable during entry levels. At level 10, production increased from 20 to 230 per hour, by lvl 15 from 41 to 380, by 20 from 77 to 530, by 30 from 228 to 830, by 40 from 599 to 1130, for 50 seconds 1375 to 1430
- The production of mines has been increased by 3-10 times (the production of the initial levels has been increased by 10 times. The production of the top ones has been increased by at least 3 times. For comparison: The production of a metal mine of level 50 was 4800, it became 20.000 (excluding bonuses). At level 20, production was changed from 100 to 1570. Level 30 from 330 to 4140, Level 40 from 1300 to 9350
- The Production Fund bonus has been reduced to 5% per level due to increased mine production.
- Expedition fleet loss chance increase from Distribution Points increased from 0.1 to 0.125 per tuning point.
- The base fleet pack size in an expedition has been increased from 50 to 2500 points. All levels for the Expedition research have been recalculated. It was 50,100,200,400,800,1600,3200,6400,12800,25600,27500,30000,32500 became 2500,5000,7500,10000,12500,15000,17500,20000,22500,25000,20500,27500
- Changed the ruin profitability debuff from Expedition research level. Debuff reduced from -1 to -0.15% per level
- Base loot in Ruins reduced from 13% to 4% of fleet points.
- Adjusted the loot in the Ruins. Maximum production without bonuses = 5000 (Except for Boss - 25.000. Previously, the maximum production was 7500). Production at points gradually increases from the first to the last. The strength of the fleet remained the same.
- Increased fleet points for flying to the Ruins (technologies at the points have not been changed)
Bonuses and Premium
- Bonus from the research Extraction of resources is reduced by 2 times
- Senator Geologist's resource mining bonus reduced by 2 times
- Premium bonus on Ruins reduced by 2 times
- Production fund premium bonus increased from 15% to 25% per bonus level. The price has not changed.
- Mining bonus reduced from 50% to 20% per level.
- Fixed errors in the formation of statistics points (building points) from mines.
- Fixed bug. Due to which the “Chance to destroy the defense” bonus did not work for the related Senator
- Added the ability to steal Dark Matter from Particle accelerators. It is possible to steal only Dark Matter that was accumulated more than 4 hours after the last collection. At the same time, 20% of the Dark Matter can be stolen from the volume of dark matter accumulated over 4 hours. (in this way the player can steal 10% of the actual output of the collider, and the production of the first 4 hours is completely protected from theft. By the spy report, the player will be able to see the amount of darkmatter that can be stolen. To steal, you need to make a successful attack on the moon.
Сообщение отредактировал odiabile: 11 Март 2022 - 16:20