War of Alliances - Update 2.7.1
- Completely redesigned the visual part of the Senate section
- Added two new senators the Logist and the First Mate
- Added additional bonuses for all old senators
- Increased the maximum levels of all senators
- Added the ability to pump several senator levels at once
- Added the ability to hire senators for up to 30 days at once.
- Added the ability to double the active senator's bonus. For 1 stellar ore per day. (for all senators except the Scout)
- The combat system has been completely redesigned. Increased influence of Effective and Non-effectiveness. In this case, the efficiency stars themselves did not change in any way. Work has been done to refine the old philosophy of the combat system.
- The ship "hunter" moved to light class. The cost of the Hunter in Dark Matter has been reduced by 6 times. For all players, the number of Hunters has been increased by 6 times.
- The cost of ship "Aid" in dark matter has been reduced by 2 times. All players have doubled the number of Aid.
- The cost of premium defense "Harpy" has been reduced by 3 times. All players have increased the number of Harpies by 3 times.
- The premium defense "Minotaur" price has been halved. All players have doubled the number of Minotaurs.
- Added the effectiveness of the premium fleet against the premium fleet.
- Changed the effect of the Precise Shots and Misses bonuses. Now the studies are completely equal and compensate for each other. (eg. If you have + 15% to accuracy, and whose player you are attacking has + 15% to dodge. In fact, the bonus will be equal to 0). Previously, the accuracy bonus was stronger and worked differently.
- Changed the principle of distribution of damage from quantity / shields. Previously, damage was distributed 75% of the size of the shields and 25% of the number of units of the fleet. Now 63% of shields and 37% of units.
- The focusing principle has been changed. Now the focus drops from the number of units of one fleet. But it has a minimum threshold.
- Increased the% of the fleet that can be damaged before forced destruction from 5 to 20%
- Changed the size of the research bonuses Active Armor and Precision Shots from 2% to 1% per level.
- Increased the size of the research bonus Search for stellar ore from 0.5 to 0.6% at maximum pumping.
- Reduced the alliance bonus to increase the search for stellar ore by 0.1% at maximum pumping
- Lightweight resonator. Added bonus to Light Shields + 75%
- Medium resonator. Added bonus to Medium shields + 75%
- Heavy resonator. Added bonus to Heavy Shields + 75%
- Energy buffer added + 50% bonus to shields.
- Particle emitter. Attack bonus increased from 40% to 60%
- Energy absorber. Shield bonus increased from 80 to 120%
- Diffuser of matter. Armor bonus increased from 40 to 60%
- Guidance module. Accuracy bonus increased from 19 to 20%
- Security module. Replaced negative bonus -19% on misses with -25% .
- Photon reactor. Negative bonus on miss increase reduced from -20 to -15%
- Quantum reactor. Negative bonus on miss increase reduced from -20 to -15%
- Nano sealant. Negative bonus on miss reduction changed from 20% to 15%
- Super heavy seal. Negative bonus on miss reduction changed from 20% to 15%
- Resonant stabilizer. Shield bonus reduced from 300 to 150%
- Moon crafting cost increased from 1,000 to 10,000 Dark Matter
- Planet Teleport cost increased from 1,000 to 5,000 Dark Matter
- Fixed the condition for reaching Dark Matter achievement at level 34.
- When setting up the composition of the fleet in Hostile sector, the % of each type of fleet in your composition and the composition of the bot is now displayed.
- In the shipyard, in the defense section, it will display a limit on defense points for the planet and a bonus to shields from energy.
- Reworked the return to game window after a long inactivity
- Added notification after successful purchase of Antimatter.