• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 4

#1 Vladagain

Vladagain

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Июль 2022 - 17:58

I am new to the game. Can someone explain how to take a planet from another player. There is another player in my solar system that is totally idle. I figured out how to attack his planet to capture resources but can't figure out how to take/colonize the planet. Please help.

#2 -KARA-

-KARA-

Мастер

• Оператор чата
  • 136 сообщений
  • Вселенная:WoA
  • Тип игры:Атакер

Отправлено 06 Июль 2022 - 18:19

I am new to the game. Can someone explain how to take a planet from another player. There is another player in my solar system that is totally idle. I figured out how to attack his planet to capture resources but can't figure out how to take/colonize the planet. Please help.

Hello. There is no such function in the game.

#3 Vladagain

Vladagain

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Июль 2022 - 19:07

But I could have sworn I saw one of his/her planets change ownership. He/She had 4 planets in the system and the next time I noticed, only 3, and a different person's name as owner of 1 of the planets.

#4 Axel

Axel

Мастер

• Пользователь
  • 113 сообщений
  • Вселенная:RU
  • Альянс:ЗУРБАГАН
  • Тип игры:Шахтер

Отправлено 06 Июль 2022 - 19:39

But I could have sworn I saw one of his/her planets change ownership. He/She had 4 planets in the system and the next time I noticed, only 3, and a different person's name as owner of 1 of the planets.

you can only capture empty lines in the galaxy (you need a colonizer for this) and you most likely saw how someone teleported the planet to you (when teleporting, the planet appears where there was no planet in the galaxy)

cooltext416570934187824.gif star.gif

#5 Vladagain

Vladagain

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 3 сообщений

Отправлено 06 Июль 2022 - 21:50

Thank you, both.