Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

banned for multi even though it was a reported mistake!

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 2

#1 Sneky

Sneky

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Январь 2022 - 20:19

Hello,

Today my account Sneky got banned even though i wrote to administrator on forum private message on the first day i created 1 account and couldn't login into it so i made another account and started playing... I also told to admins i never played this first account which can be seen it has 0 points.... I told admins everything and that they can delete my account but i got no answer and ban instead!!!! come on... I spent a lot of time past few days and now you blocked me because of mistake? I am not multi account..... I play only on Sneky account... You can check that the first account was never played.

#2 Sneky

Sneky

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 2 сообщений

Отправлено 30 Январь 2022 - 20:40

It seems account was disabled because of the server issues or? Because now i can enter... I am not sure what is going on but I gurantee I am NOT using more than 1 account, I can prove it !

#3 odiabile

odiabile

Рейдер

• International Team Xterium
  • 400 сообщений
  • Вселенная:WoA

Отправлено 31 Январь 2022 - 11:31

Hello

your account has not been banned, unfortunately yesterday we received a serious attack on our servers. no one was able to play.

Due to a major DDoS attack on game servers, attacks and destroy missions are temporarily suspended. 
Attacks will be included no earlier than 01.02.2022 - 10:00 CET TIME

As the problem is resolved, you will be further notified.
Sorry for the inconvenience. 

To access to the forum, use the same data that you use to log in to the game.