2 replies to this topic

#1 odiabile

odiabile

Рейдер

• International Team Xterium
  • 400 posts
  • Вселенная:WoA

Posted 11 September 2020 - 11:46

From now on you can improve the bonuses of the alliance.
After the bonus has been increased at a certain level, you will be able to choose the next bonus.
The alliance can increase all bonuses at the maximum level possible. At the same time, the price increases depending on the number of bonuses already increase at a particular level.

Price multipliers from initial prices depending on the number of bonuses at the level:

2 level bonus
Resources points x100
Science points x4
Dark matter x50
Stellar Ore x10

3 level bonus
Resources points x1000
Science points x16
Dark matter x100
Stellar ore x20

4 bonus level
Resources points x5000
Science points x64
Dark matter x200
Stellar ore x40

I will repeat myself. The multiplier values ​​are used for multiplication on the first level. That is, for the 4th level bonus, the price in stellar ore, for example, will be 40 times higher than for the 1st level bonus.

Alliance level bonuses changed: (upcoming changes)

Level 2 bonus - Resource conservation during defense increased from 0.5 to 0.8% per level
Level 3 bonus - The resource production bonus has been increased from 0.4% to 0.65% per level. The bonus to the maximum number of fields on the planet has been increased from 1 to 2.
Level 5 bonus - The ruins loot bonus has been changed from 0.01 to 1.5%. The Construction Speed ​​bonus has been replaced.
Level 7 bonus - Chance to recover and Chance to destroy defenses changed from 0.3 to 0.65%
Level 8 bonus - Increased Espionage level changed from 1 to 1.5 per level.

Edited by odiabile, 13 September 2020 - 13:28.

To access to the forum, use the same data that you use to log in to the game.

#2 Gen_X

Gen_X

Новичок

• Пользователь
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 September 2020 - 11:49

Please explain what you mean with the detail of prices. For example for level 2 bonus, is its a) or b):

a) price =  (Resources points - x100) + (Science points x4) + (Dark matter - x50) + (Stellar Ore x10)

b) price =  Resources points - x100;    or price = Science points x4;    or price = Dark matter - x50);     or price = Stellar Ore x10

I also do not understand why some multippliers are positive (e.g. for science "x4") and other multipliers are negative (e.g. for resources "- x100")

#3 odiabile

odiabile

Рейдер

• International Team Xterium
  • 400 posts
  • Вселенная:WoA

Posted 13 September 2020 - 13:27

The answer is a), so the price is equal to (Resources points - x100) + (Science points x4) + (Dark matter - x50) + (Stellar Ore x10)

All the multipliers are positive! I will remove the "-"

To access to the forum, use the same data that you use to log in to the game.