SINILIAN

Кото-менеджер

• За заслуги
  • 1 396 сообщений
  • Вселенная:RU
  • Тип игры:Атакер

Отправлено 23 Сентябрь 2016 - 21:09

• Metal

Metal - is the most sought-after resource. It is needed in large quantities for constructions of buildings, fleet and defense as well as for research. But it is also the easiest and for the extraction of resources in the game, it is produced in larger quantities than Kristalll and deuterium. The main method of production of the metal is a metal mine, with an increase in the level increases and its production. Performance mine the metal does not depend on the temperature of the planet. In addition, you can explore the "Metal mining technology" that with each level increases the productivity of the mine by 5%

• Crystal

Crystal - as well as the metal is used for the majority of the buildings but in smaller quantities. Its production is more complex, this is it in 2 times more valuable metal. The main method of extraction Kristallla Kristallla is mine, with an increase in the level increases and its production. Performance mine Kristallla does not depend on the temperature of the planet. In addition, you can explore the "mining technology Kristallla" that with each level increases the productivity of the mine by 5%

• Deuterium

Deuterium - is used in much smaller quantities than the metal and crystal for the construction of buildings, fleet, defense and research studies. However, from this it is no less important because it is used as fuel for the flight vehicles, without launching the fleet with any mission is possible. Also is the most precious resource, its value is 4 times higher than that of metal. The main method of production Deuterium Synthesizer Deuterium is, with an increase in the level increases and its production. Performance Synthesizer Deuterium depends on the temperature of the planet, it is too high on cold planets and understated on hot. In addition, you can explore the "mining technology Deuterium" that increases with each level of performance synthesizer 5%

• Energy

Energy - a very important resource that is needed for each of the mines. In its absence, the mines will not produce energy, and in case of lack of capacity of the mines is falling. Energy unlike metals, Kristallla and deuterium is not mined and produced. It can not be spent, to transfer to another planet or steal from another player. Suffice it to maintain a sufficiently vysokiyuroven produce energy for normal operation of the mines, this can be done by building: Solar power plant - a universal method of energy production. Suitable for hot and cold planets. Do not consume additional resources for their work, but produces a relatively small amount of energy at a high enough price for postroyku.Termoyadernuyu power - an effective way to produce energy on cold planets, however, for her work, she uses deuterium, however, many players consider this method of generation energy more profitable. You can pump bonuses to mining Fusion power plant: the ability of the Academy of "thermonuclear reaction" Branch - II increases the production of energy fusion power plants by 3% per level. Solar satellites - effective way to produce energy on hot planets, mining of energy one satellite increases or decreases depending on the temperature planety.Esli global temperature below -179 ° Solar energy does not produce the satellite. The cheapest method of producing energy, but solar satellite can be destroyed when attacking the planet, and then stopped production of mines. In demand for the need for a large amount of energy, which may be necessary to pump Gravitational technology.

• Dark matter

Dark matter - need to hire officers and governors. It can be used to instantly construction of any buildings, fleet and defense research and study, all of this without the overhead, and at competitive prices. Dark matter can be found in the expedition when flying or sector "Hostal", as well as with pomschyu Collector dark matter, which can be sent to the moon with his job "search for dark matter." But there is a possibility of production of dark matter and in large quantities with the aid Collider. Collider - a kind of mine for extraction of dark matter, it will produce dark matter the time, but it is only possible to build on the Moon and antimatter.

• Antimatter

Antimatter - the most scarce resource. It can be exchanged for dark matter, build Collider, buy power-ups in the Premium shop or make deals in the market by buying upgrades or planet. Get it can be done Achievements or if you participated in the battle for the most mashtabnykh day, another way to obtain antimatter is its purchase.

hi3lqeq.jpg